Who Owns the Social Media Engagement?
A fun debate where the experts in their fields stake their claim for a share of the social media budget spend.
Arguing the case for….
PR specialists: Stuart Bruce, Wolfstar
Social Technologists: Benjamin Ellis, Redcatco
Social Media specialists: Anke Holst, Speak for Yourself
Where: Centre for Creative Collaboration (C4CC) 16 Acton Street, London, WC1X 9NG
(Just down the road from King’s Cross Station – nearest tube is King’s Cross)
When: Monday Feb 7, 2011, from 4.30pm.
Debate starts 5.30 sharp.
Sign up for a ticket at the Social Media Week site.
- How to Get Links from Journalists (searchenginewatch.com)
- 30 Most influential people in UK SEO – The Result (holisticsearch.co.uk)
- Experts View 2011: What are your big 3 predictions for 2011 (holisticsearch.co.uk)
- Who Owns Your Social Engagement? (crawfordpr.com)
- Why your social media strategy shouldn’t be owned by a PR or ad agency (econsultancy.com)
- Social Media – Why an SEO background is better than PR! (seoptimise.com)
- Who Owns Your Social Engagement? (customerthink.com)
- The Weekly Compete Pulse (compete.com)
- Insight for Budgeting B2B Marketing and PR Efforts in 2011 (prbreakfastclub.com)