WishLi.st was part of the first round of The Difference Engine, incubator/accelerator programme for digital start ups.
My notes: the penny dropped for me when I was on Facebook and sending digital birthday e-cards – how easy is this going to make gift buying for people you buy for but don’t necessarily know well or see often? My godchildren are the case in point – I don’t know their birthdates off hand, and hate that I always give them money. I may even make myself a list just for my husband! And the kids will love it.
Related articles by Zemanta
- How we use Silverback for user testing (wishli.st)
- Difference Engine accelerator launches graduates to investors (eu.techcrunch.com)
- New programme aims to assist UK technology start-ups (computing.co.uk)
- Our first blog post for hackers: the technology behind wishli.st (wishli.st)
- The Difference Engine produces first round of digital upstarts (guardian.co.uk)
- Tales from the Facebook front: Moving to the new Graph API (wishli.st)
- Multi-site CodeIgniter application deployment (wishli.st)