My notes: if this does what I think it does, it could completely change the way that we interact with screens – TVs, display screens, computers, using our mobile phones almost like WII controllers. It’s possibilities are endless, and very, very exciting!
Related articles by Zemanta
- The Difference Engine produces first round of digital upstarts (guardian.co.uk)
- Difference Engine accelerator launches graduates to investors (eu.techcrunch.com)
- New programme aims to assist UK technology start-ups (computing.co.uk)
- This Could Be Massive: Interactive TV + Redeemable Offers = ScreenReach (thenextweb.com)
- It’s time to start treating UK startups like rockstars (thenextweb.com)
Screen Reach profile on CrunchBase: http://www.crunchbase.com/company/screenreach-2