Recite was part of the first round of The Difference Engine, incubator/accelerator programme for digital start ups.
My notes: Ross Linnett, who set up Recite, is dyslexic himself. Accessibility is always the last consideration for a website, and people pay lipservice to it. But with increasing legislation, and growing realisation that accessibility helps the bottom line, the fact that Recite doesn’t need any site re-engineering will appeal to site owners.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Difference Engine accelerator launches graduates to investors (eu.techcrunch.com)
- New programme aims to assist UK technology start-ups (computing.co.uk)
- The Difference Engine produces first round of digital upstarts (guardian.co.uk)
- Difference Engines’ first graduates (rev2.org)
- The Difference Engine aims to bring the YCombinator or TechStars mentality to European startups (eu.techcrunch.com)